Monday, October 22, 2007

Week 8: Fotos on Flickr (or should that be Photos on Phlickr?)

Yes, I've added some photos to my account on Flickr. And I now have a yahoo email address!
And now my husband Jack is getting keen on the idea. He's suggested that we upload some of our holiday photos while we're actually on holidays. Yes, this does depend on having internet access, and that's not always available on the sorts of holidays that we seem to take.
When I can work out how to make photos available to only certain people, I'll try adding some family snaps and make them available to just family members.
So why is Flickr fantastic? It's the sharing aspect that I like, plus the ability to decide what sort of permissions I want to add to my photo.
And you can tag photos and add to sets - great for targeting specific groups of people.

No comments: