Monday, September 17, 2007

Week 2: What I need in my learning toolkit

  1. The time to do what's needed to complete all 23 things. The challenge (or obstacle, I suppose) is that I'm on leave from 12 November so I've a lot of work to do between now and then.
  2. The determination to finish all 23 things.
  3. The acceptance that I will probably not have time to do it all perfectly - better to aim for a pass than an HD!
  4. A record of interesting things - websites, journal articles, newspaper articles, etc - that I find that help my understanding of the 23 things and how they relate to libraries. Perhaps a separate blog?
  5. The ability to see how we could use any or all of the 23 things in providing a rewarding and relevant library service to our clients.

1 comment:

Scritty said...

You've inspired me - I need to go and do a "proper" blog entry.