Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Week 12: Revisit the goals I set in Week 2. Did I reach them?

  1. The time to do what's needed to complete all 23 things? I'm nearly there. One more post (I think) and I need to tick off one last Thing.
  2. The determination to finish all 23 things? See the Point 1 - I must have reached this one, the end is in sight!
  3. The acceptance that I will probably not have time to do it all perfectly? There's lots more I could have done, but I've had a go.
  4. A record of interesting things I find that help my understanding of the this programme? See RecentlyRead.
  5. The ability to see how we could use any or all of the 23 Things in providing a rewarding and relevant library service to our clients? Hmm... Well, I've tried, but I did keep getting distracted by the personal/social aspects of the 23 Things. Linking Things to Library Services was a little more challenging, but I did have some ideas (see some of my other posts).

So yes, I think I did reach my goals.

No comments: